Hello all my SF3 players :), it's that time again. Who's ready for another Challenge?? I know I am! Seeing as how the last one wasn't all that fun this time around, we are going to do something more interesting.
At the end of the challenge there will be a server wide draw (1 per player) to determine the winner of the challenge. (27th-31st to give everyone a chance to participate)
Each island has to create the fanciest looking 16x16 block (or 1 chunk) house. Easy right?
Islands may use:
Chisel & Bits
Decocraft Fairy lights
Or really any block that isn't a working machine (if you’re not sure ping @challenges on discord)
- The house must be 16 x 16 or smaller. Homes bigger than that are disqualified. `***
- No Machines. Just decorations. ex: Automation in the chunk. It’s a fancy house.
- Homes can be as tall or short as you wish, as long as it stays within the chunk.
`*** Roof over hangs count towards the 16x16, roofing must be within the chunk
- Chunk boundaries can be seen with F9 OR F3+G for sizing help.
- If you do not wish to participate that is fine. It’s not mandatory